[one-users] Problem when created VM by Sunstone server

Le Doan Tuan tuan.fetk52 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:43:56 PDT 2012

Thank you for your reply.

I could create VM and it was running, I think that error is the image file.
I used iso file to upload to image and it had error, but today I used the
link of iso file to create image and it was running.

Best regards J

Engineer of Electronics & Telecommunications - Hanoi University of Science &
Technology.

R&D at Green Technology Center - Vietnam Research Institute of Electronics,
Informatics and Automation.

156A Quan Thanh str, Hanoi, Vietnam.

Mobile : +84 987 248 215

Yahoo : ledoantuan1