[one-users] Clone failed

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Oct 5 02:58:07 PDT 2012

This is the overview guide for storage, to help with the planning [1].

To enable the SSH transfer manager driver [2] for the default datastore, do
a 'onedatastore update default' and set 'TM_MAD=ssh'.
You don't need to edit oned.conf, if you take a look at TM_MAD it comes
with ssh enabled by default.

And no, the relative path is not a bug, there is a cp just before it, check
the log you pasted in the first message. It's simply that the shared driver
assumes that /var/lib/one/datastores/1 is mounted in the host.

Cheers

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6:sm
[2]
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6:fs_ds#using_the_ssh_transfer_driver