[one-users] sunstone

Hector hector at convivencial.org
Thu Oct 4 13:22:36 PDT 2012

En Thu, 04 Oct 2012 22:12:15 +0200, Gandalf Corvotempesta
<gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com> escribió:

> 2012/10/4 Hector <hector at convivencial.org>:
>> Sunstone aims to cover as much functionality as the OpenNebula CLI (and
>> more
>> in a sense). So you wouldn't need to use the CLI. It's implemented on
>> the
>> OpenNebula ruby API directly.
>
> I have to install the whole opennebula stack on a sunstone dedicated
> server?

Eh no... if you install from sources you can pass the '-s' flag to the
install script so only the sunstone files are installed. (you have to
compile though if you want to generate the language files)

Otherwise install the opennebula package in your dedicated server and then
set the :one_xmlrpc: variable in sunstone-server.conf to point to where
your opennebula is running, and start the sunstone-server only.

Note the considerations in:

http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6:sunstone#deploying_sunstone_in_a_different_machine

specially regarding the server_auth file.

--
Hector
@hecsanjuan