[one-users] Automatic failover

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Oct 4 05:54:20 PDT 2012

Hi,

I don't know of any generic enough indicator to trigger a reschedule
action. I think it's something very tied to your infrastructure and
applications running inside the VMs.

But you have a good base to work with. OpenNebula monitors the CPU and
Memory consumption for each Host and VM.
Moreover, you can add any custom probe to gather relevant information for
both Host [1] and VM [2] monitorization drivers.

Regards

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6:img#tuning_extending
[2] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6:devel-vmm#poll_information
--