[one-users] deploy a vm to a special hosts

Rainer Schubert rainer.hartwig.schubert at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 04:34:06 PDT 2012

Hi André,

thank you very much for your help. When I use:

REQUIREMENTS="HOSTNAME = \"myhost\""

The created VM is still in pending mode. When I look into the Live-Template
"VM Template" my option was supplemented with a cluster option:

REQUIREMENTS CLUSTER_ID = 100 & ( HOSTNAME = "MyHost" )

My modified template under "virtual resources" look like this:

REQUIREMENTS="HOSTNAME = \"MyHost\""

So, Sunstone put the Clusteroption in to REQUIREMENTS by himself? MyHost is
not in any Cluster, that is a standalone server.

best regards