[one-users] Openvswitch db corruption

Rodolfo Conte Brufatto rcbrufatto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 06:17:33 PDT 2012

Hi CyD.
I am developing a faul tolerant script when these events happen.
By checkin the uptime of the vmhost, state of the instances and the
openvswitch db.

My recommendation is a basic check list which involves primarily removing
the vnetX associated in the bridges, with this ou will be good to go.
(using ovs-vsctl to delete these ports)

However,  I am concerned with the resonse time to not lose the image
contents when it fails and the re-deploy time.

If you guys know any other solution...

Cheers

--
Have you tried turning it off and on again?