[one-users] The STAT flag of Host is Error.

Duverne, Cyrille cyrille.duverne at euranova.eu
Wed Oct 3 01:39:29 PDT 2012

Hello Tuan,

Are you sure that the ssl key of oneadmin on your Master machine is
the same than the one in your Host ?

CyD

Blog : http://blog.cduverne.com
Twitter : @CydsWorld

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge"
Albert Einstein

Mercredi 03/10/2012 à 9:43 Tuan Le Doan a écrit:

Hi CyD,

This is the output:

[oneadmin at centoshost Desktop]$ ls -lArth /var/lib/one/.ssh/config
-rw-rw-r--. 1 oneadmin oneadmin 33 Sep 24 15:35
/var/lib/one/.ssh/config

Do you know how can i do to fix it?

Thanks.
2012/10/3 Duverne, Cyrille

 Hello Tuan,

Could you send the output of : " ls -lArth /var/lib/one/.ssh/config "

I suspect you didn't chown -R the directory.

Kind regards