[one-users] CY12-Q3 Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Tue Oct 2 07:47:46 PDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the report. The level of detail is terrific, I have to say.
I fear you had to curate lots of data manually, with all the work it
takes.

Do you think it is also possible to compare just user mailing lists? I
think it could be a good indicator for technology usage.

Cheers and keep the good work.

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Qingye Jiang (John) <qjiang at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just finished my blog entry "CY12-Q3 Community Analysis — OpenStack
> vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack", which provides a lot of details
> on how these four projects are doing in terms of community activies. The
> article contains a lot of graphs, and I don't want to spam everybody's
> mailbox. It is accessible from my blog at the following URL:
>
> http://www.qyjohn.net/?p=2427
>
> Best regards,
>
> Qingye Jiang (John)

Javier Fontán Muiños