[one-users] Stuck in PROLOG state

Markus max.p at live.at
Tue Oct 30 07:08:54 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm running a small infrastructure consisting of 3 hosts and 1 Frontend including NFS share. When checking via terminal, I have access to the shared folder /var/lib/one/datastores, I am also able to create files and then display them on all hosts via the share.
But when I start a VM creation process, I stuck in the PROLOG state. The TM command executed is
CLONE shared frontend:/var/lib/one/datastores/1/d93bd5f4146e8e1ca2fba35e4cb9edb3 node3:/var/lib/one//datastores/0/17/disk.0 17 1

After that, nothing is responding anymore, I can't even access the datastore directory at the host any more. Has anybody a clue?

Thanks, Markus