[one-users] Ceph RADOS/RBD Driver

Campbell, Bill bcampbell at axcess-financial.com
Fri Oct 26 14:30:35 PDT 2012

Hello,
To any that may find this helpful/interesting, I've put together a driver for Ceph based RADOS/RBD storage for OpenNebula.

I've tested this against Ubuntu Server 12.04.1 for each component (Ceph/KVM/OpenNebula) and it seems to work very well. QEMU must support RBD volumes, so 12.04.1 is a good fit.

I've added the diff patches, TM/DS/VMM scripts to the below OpenNebula Request #

http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1068

Feedback/Criticism much appreciated, thanks!

NOTICE: Protect the information in this message in accordance with the company's security policies. If you received this message in error, immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies.