[one-users] [OCA JAVA] Allocate VM from XML template

Alessio Rocchi alexrocchi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 02:50:01 PDT 2012

Hi everybody,
first of all, I apologize if this is not the correct place to post
development messages. In this case, I'd be glad if anyone in this list
could contribute to point me out to the right location.
I'm stuck on a problem with Java API (OCA v.3.6): I need to allocate a VM
(VirtualMachine.allocate()) using an existing template (i.e.: using its XML
format).
The basic example on the ONE site doesn't help me, because the template is
"cabled" into the source code and created as plain String (i.e.: not in
XML).
I saw that OCA 3.0 (no more downloadable, as i could see) had a very useful
method allocateByTemplate(), allowing to pass a template id... But such
method seems to be removed in versions > 3.0.
Does anyone could give me an example or an advice on how to proceed?
Thank you very much,
Alex

--
Ing. Alessio Rocchi