[one-users] Reminder: call for translations (DL 19th October 9am CEST)

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Wed Oct 17 03:12:28 PDT 2012

Dear community,

This is a reminder of the call for translations for our web interfaces:
Sunstone and Self-Service.

As corrections and improvements have been carried out during the beta
phase, there have been minor changes to some translations strings. These
changes are now reflected in the Transifex project page[1].

Therefore we kindly ask all translators to complete the translations as
much as possible before October 19th, 9am CEST.

For instructions on how to translate check [2].

We would like to thank all the contributors for the great response and the
efforts carried out so far. It is great to count with so many languages :)

[1] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/one
[2] http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=3124

--
Daniel Molina