[one-users] oneimage delete fails

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Oct 10 06:14:10 PDT 2012

Hi,

The log messages do not show any error because the operation "ImageDelete
method invoked" is successful: the image is ready, not used by any VM, and
the _request_ to delete it is granted.

After the 'oneimage delete' request is returned, the core starts a
Datastore RM operation. This operation's result should appear in oned.log
(either success or failure). Because you don't get any other message, I
guess the operation gets stuck somehow.

Looking at /var/lib/one/remotes/datastore/fs/rm, the operation ends with a
'rm -f' command. If you even encounter this problem again, you could try to
manually do a 'rm -r' and see if you get any error message or interactive
prompt.

Best regards, and thank you for your feedback!
--
Carlos Martín, MSc
Project Engineer

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Carlos Jiménez <cjimenez at eneotecnologia.com