[one-users] Openvswitch db corruption

Rodolfo Conte Brufatto rcbrufatto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 04:31:36 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,
I am facing some weird behaviours in a full openvswitch based environment
(3.6 and KVM based). We faced some power outages in the last month that
caused VMs to fail.
The main reason is that the interfaces are not available for the instances
after we restart them and being unable to bind them to the instances we had
several failing images (testing env).
I don't know what could be related to that. In 3.2 we were able to develop
some scripts to solve those problems tho.
I would like to know if anyone else is facing this same issue after an
unclean shutdown.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?