[one-users] Strange Networking Problems

Campbell, Bill bcampbell at axcess-financial.com
Thu Nov 15 06:01:14 PST 2012

That's odd.  The only difference I see in your configuration versus what I use here is in the bond/bridge configuration, where I don't assign a 0.0.0.0 address.

 auto br0
 iface br0 inet manual
     # Bind one or more interfaces to the bridge.
     bridge_ports bond0
     # Tune the bridge for a single interface.
     bridge_stp off
     bridge_fd 0
     bridge_maxwait 0