[one-users] VNC with OCCI self-service and Sunstone

Gerry O'Brien gerry at scss.tcd.ie
Wed Nov 14 08:40:28 PST 2012

Hi,

     I figured it out the I have out that I have to add VNC specs to the
OCCI templates, e.g.

GRAPHICS = [    type    = vnc,
                 listen  = 0.0.0.0]

     However, is there any general way of accessing Sunstone created
templates from the OCCI GUI?

             Regards,
                 Gerry

--
Gerry O'Brien

Systems Manager
School of Computer Science and Statistics
Trinity College Dublin
Dublin 2
IRELAND

00 353 1 896 1341