[one-users] VMs IP Clash after failure

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Nov 13 02:17:29 PST 2012

Hi Valentin,

That's exactly how it works now. When you set

NIC = [
  NETWORK_ID = <vnet_id>,
  IP = <ip>
]

You are not hardcoding the IP, you are requesting that IP from the leases
of the network. It will be assigned only if it is free, and will be marked
as used, just like any other IP assigned automatically.

Regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc
Project Engineer