[one-users] Fwd: problems when run "qemu-kvm" under opennebula 3.6.0 installed under ubuntu 12.04 64 bits server OS, with kvm hypervisor

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Nov 12 09:11:08 PST 2012

Hi,

All the configuration requirements are listed in the KVM guide [1].

The best way to test your infrastructure is to launch a VM with VNC and
networking. We provide a small ttylinux image for this purpose [2]

Regards

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:kvmg
[2] http://marketplace.c12g.com/appliance/4fc76a938fb81d3517000003
--