[one-users] no vnc proxy running opennebula sunstone

Hector Sanjuan lists at convivencial.org
Sun Nov 11 13:29:56 PST 2012

Hello,

configuration changes are detailed in the compatibility guides of each
version. i.e.:

http://opennebula.org/documentation:archives:rel3.4:compatibility#cloud_servers

warns about the new variables for sunstone and selfservice etc.

Regarding your problem, please do the checklist at:

http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:sunstone#vnc_troubleshooting

(And just in case, make sure that there is not VNC_WSS variable set in
your user template (users tab -> select user -> update properties)

Hector

--
Hector Sanjuan
@hecsanjuan