[one-users] OpenNebula won't keep the disk after detached

zouxinzhe zouxinzhe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:58:38 PST 2012

It's maybe not a bug,because I set my disk as non-persistent.
Thank you very much.

zouxinzhe

From: Mark Petersen
Date: 2012-11-09 07:24
To: zouxinzhe; Jaime Melis
CC: Users OpenNebula
Subject: RE: [one-users] OpenNebula won't keep the disk after detached
Which version of OpenNebula?  There is/was a bug with LVM (assuming it’s a persistent disk image) where it would remove non-snapshots as well as snapshots.  There’s  a patch to fix it but I don’t believe it made into 3.6.  If it’s not a persistent image it will be removed by design.
mark