[one-users] Does OpenNebula support making backup or snapshot

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Nov 8 09:18:26 PST 2012

Hi,

Snapshots are not yet supported, but is something we have planned for the
next release.
If want to share your thoughts about the functionality you'd like to see
implemented, you are welcome to do so here or in our development portal [1].

Regards

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1224
--
Carlos Martín, MSc