[one-users] One 3.8.1 and snapshot

Hector Sanjuan lists at convivencial.org
Mon Nov 5 13:26:53 PST 2012

Hello,

as stupid as it sounds, it seems I forgot to remove the Take Snapshot
button from the actions drop down menu in Self-Service.

Good news: the functionality is available, it has just been moved to the
disks tab of the VM information (click on VM, select disks tab on the side
panel).

So basicly Save As and hotplugging were put together in the same place,
but the old item was left in place the menu.

Hector

--
Hector Sanjuan
@hecsanjuan