[one-users] GlusterFS on open nebula

Teik Hooi Beh thbeh at thbeh.com
Fri Nov 2 02:00:48 PDT 2012

Hi,

So far in my deployment, I have put all one server files into /var/lib/one
which sits in a 2 replica glusterfs setup. This way, if 1 server dies, my
VM are still running and I could start oneserver from the working server. I
am working now to user Opennebula hooks to move the VMs from failed server
to working server.

Beh