[one-users] Granted operations with ACLs

Andreas Calvo Gómez andreas.calvo at scytl.com
Fri Nov 30 03:47:22 PST 2012

Hi,
Following the example in the documentation for managing ACLs (
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:manage_acl), how should be
implemented if we have two groups of users which should be able to
execute VMs, but one set of users (say, administrators), which should be
able to create any resource and assign it to the corresponding group?

Imagine a scenario where we have to groups, A and B; and a group of
admins, Admin.
Groups A and B should only be able to execute resources on their own group.
Admin group should be able to create resources and assign them to a
specific group.
The only thing that is missing is the chgrp/chown commands under the
sunstone webui, which is the reference tool to use.

--
Andreas Calvo Gómez
Systems Engineer

NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and in any of its attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying,
distribution or retaining of this message or any part of it, without the
prior
written consent of Scytl Secure Electronic Voting, SA is prohibited and
may be
unlawful. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender
and
delete the material from any computer.