[one-users] How to detect a host of free disk???

张光鹏 zhanggp at neusoft.com
Thu Nov 29 18:58:54 PST 2012

Hi,all。
Can opennebula have the ability to detect the size of the host node idle disk?
I always encounter this problem, The new virtual machine is scheduled to a node and then the vm is failed.Because the node has no space left.
So, I think the free size of the disk space should be take into account.

张光鹏
tel:  13718913184
mail: zhanggp at neusoft.com
移动互联网事业部

东软集团股份有限公司
http://www.neusoft.com
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.