[one-users] One 3.8.1 Debian packages wrong permissions

Stefan Catargiu stefancatargiu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 02:37:18 PST 2012

Hello,

I do not know if others have experienced any problems like this, (and
before opening a ticket I should ask on the lists first) but I've
installed, tested and then analyzed the Debian packages for Opennebula
3.8.1 and the permissions on some directories seem to be broken.
~/remotes, ~/datastores are owned by root:root resulting in problems.

Just as examples :

~/remotes - onehost sync will not work
~/datastores - I am using tweaked drivers so I noticed this only when
trying to contextualize a box. Of course, the generated iso file was not
able to be created in ~/datastores/0/ID/ resulting in a failed VM.

I don't think I am doing something wrong as I took a look inside the
packages and there is no statement that will change the ownership of those
directories.

Should I open a ticket for this?
Thanks!

Regards,