[one-users] opennebula sunstone plugins

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Tue Nov 13 04:33:29 PST 2012

Hi,
it is possible to develop a plugin for sunstone for anonymous users ?

Could be nice to extend sunstone for anonymous users:
 - show status
 - or simulate EC2 endpoint to get VM information
 - ...

For the moment, I have setup my own endpoint to get a specific VM
information and get the user SSH key when using EC2 VM creation requests
(using EC2 templates).
  - VM request via HTTP its IP, etc... and endpoint return information
based on requester IP address.

Olivier

--

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438