[one-users] OpenNebula didn't delete the disk.id file when I detach the disk from VM

zouxinzhe zouxinzhe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 03:24:03 PDT 2012

Hi,there are some other question I have.
I wanna attach a disk to my VM.I have create a image in LVM datastore :
oneimage create -d 100 --name volume1 --type DATABLOCK --size 1024 --fstype ext4
All is OK.Then I use this image to attach a disk to a VM :
onevm attachdisk one-12 --image volume1 --target vdaa
The OpenNebula has make a snapshot and ln this snapshot to the disk.2. However when I detach the disk from VM, OpenNebula remove the lv but it doesn't remove the disk.2.
So it will be fail when I try to attach another disk to that VM, following is the error log:
ln -s "/dev/vg_node176/lv-one-13-12-2" "/opt/nebula/ONE/var/datastores/0/12/disk.2"" failed: ln: creating symbolic link `/opt/nebula/ONE/var/datastores/0/12/disk.2': File exists
Is that a BUG?

zouxinzhe