[one-users] vnc proxy not configured

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Tue May 29 05:39:01 PDT 2012

Hello,

have you run ./install_novnc.sh script? This will download third-party
noVNC, and websockets proxy, place them where they need to be and update
the sunstone-server.conf to enable VNC. More info here:

http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.4:sunstone#novnc_installation

--
Hector Sanjuan
OpenNebula Developer