[one-users] better OS to install Opennebula

Nicolas Diogo nicolasdiogo at gmx.com
Sat May 26 09:56:17 PDT 2012

Thanks Oliver,

what is the best way to install opennebula on Debian 6 amd64?

using the packages available from opennebula.org or using a repo?

but it only exists on:

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/main/opennebula

which would require to add repo:
deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports squeeze-backports main contrib non-free