[one-users] Mandatory attributes with default value ?

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Wed May 23 08:35:12 PDT 2012

Hi

While working on the bug, I just realized that the code is ready  to
work as you described. Just removed or comment the ARCH entry in
vmm_exec_kvm.conf. This will fail the deployment if no ARCH is
provided (as you do not provide a default for your users).

I am sending this to the list also, just in case someone else is
interested in this behavior....

Cheers

Ruben

--