[one-users] ONE success stories

Ismael Farfán sulfurfff at gmail.com
Wed May 16 07:50:20 PDT 2012

2012/5/14 Carlos Martín Sánchez <cmartin at opennebula.org>:
> Hi,
>
> I hope the following links are helpful:
>
> http://opennebula.org/community:users
> http://opennebula.org/about:contributors
>
> Regards

Hi Carlos

Unfortunately almost none of those links says how or why are they using ONE.

Fortunately I found this presentation with a little information of who
and why (though I'd prefer something a little more extent) :
http://opennebula.org/_media/documentation:opennebula_experiences_outlook.pdf

Cheers
Ismael