[one-users] OpenNebula Appliances available for download

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Mon May 14 03:17:15 PDT 2012

Hi Carlo,

The OpenNebula Marketplace will provide OpenNebula users the
possibility of sharing and running Virtual Machine images with
OpenNebula. Users will be able to upload their images or retrieve
existing preconfigured images from the community catalog.

More information coming in a few weeks

Cheers

On 11 May 2012 16:22, Carlo Daffara <cdaffara at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's great! We would love to submit some of the images we use to
> jumpstart installation (mainly CentOS, some Opensuse). Is there any
> idea of how the marketplace
> will work/will be like?
> Carlo Daffara
> CloudWeavers
>
> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Jaime Melis <jmelis at opennebula.org> wrote:
>> Dear OpenNebula Users,
>>
>> we are preparing a new Maketplace component. Users will be able to use
>> it to download Virtual Machine Images that will boot
>> directly with OpenNebula.
>>
>> In the meantime we have uploaded a few images available for download
>> to give users an idea of what's about to come:
>>
>> http://opennebula.org/software:appliances
>> http://appliances.c12g.com
>>
>> Enjoy!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jaime
>>
>> --
>> Jaime Melis
>> Project Engineer
>> OpenNebula - The Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing
>> www.OpenNebula.org | jmelis at opennebula.org

Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula