[one-users] Using White-port correctly

Sean Abbott seabbott at akamai.com
Fri May 11 10:08:08 PDT 2012

The hosts connect to each other through a backend network.  They're all
on the same switch, and they use a bridge to that backend network to
provide inter-vm connectivity.

So, in the templates below, fullbackend is connected to a bridge that
goes to a private network.  natnet0 is connected to virbr0, which does
IP masquerading out to the world via libvirt's default nat with
libvirt's default iptables rules.  As I said, all that's working fine.
So regardless of whether opennebula truly SUPPORTS it, it does work.  :-)

All I need to go is get one port to forward to one vm and my setup will
work wonderfully.