[one-users] Re : images as .gz ?

Nicolas AGIUS nicolas.agius at lps-it.fr
Thu May 10 01:39:54 PDT 2012

Hi,

If you are using LVM for hosts storage and standard filesystem for the repository storage, you can try my hacked tm_lvm[1] for opennebula 3.4.0.

It support .gz images and also .tar.gz filesystem. Images files are detared/dezipped into logicals volumes via SSH. This save time during deployment but mainly save space on the repository.

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/attachments/558/tm_lvmssh-issue1240.patch

Regards,
Nicolas AGIUS