[one-users] infiniband

Christopher Barry cbarry at rjmetrics.com
Wed May 9 12:58:19 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-05-09 at 00:16 -0400, Shankhadeep Shome wrote:
> Hi Jamie
>

> Thanks for the info, I am creating a readme and cleaning up the driver
> scripts and will be uploading them shortly.
>

> Shank

It's not clear to me if you are using iSER or iSCSI over IPoIB. Can you
clarify that? I'm envisioning iSER being used where the LVM volumes are
logged into from the assigned guest's host, and then exposed to the
guest as a local scsi block device and connected to via virtio.

If this is how it works, does the host itself become a storage device
within 'one'? Or, is the infiniband enabled storage device seen as the
storage device in 'one'?

Thanks,
-C