[one-users] Wrong IP Address

Antonio Carlos Salzvedel Furtado Junior marcojrfurtado at gmail.com
Mon May 7 10:47:03 PDT 2012

Thanks Guba,

I decided to contextualize my VMs, it's working so far. I think it is the
easiest way.

I wanted to avoid contextualization because I had problems with scripts for
CentOS in the past. I think that in CentOS you need more than just add the
script with chkconfig, the system messes up the interfaces. OpenNebula
comes with a contextualization ready to use with Debian, it was easy to
enable it, since I changed all my VMs to Debian.

Cordially,

Antonio Carlos Furtado

Antonio Carlos Furtado