[one-users] infiniband

Chris Barry cbarry at rjmetrics.com
Sat May 5 14:42:54 PDT 2012

Reading more, I see that the available methods for block store are iSCSI,
and that the LUNS are attached to the host. From there, a symlink tree
exposes the target to the guest in a predictable way on every host.

So then to modify my question a bit, are all LUNs attached to all hosts
simultaneously? Or does the attachment only happen when a migration is to
occur? Also, is the LUN put into a read-only mode or something during
migration on the original host to protect the data? Or, must a clustering
filesystem be employed?

Guess I have a lot to read :)

Thanks
-C