[one-users] noVNC not able to configure

Jhon Masschelein jhon.masschelein at sara.nl
Fri May 4 03:02:45 PDT 2012

Hi,

A while back I had the same problem and it is caused by the old version
of noVNC already installed.

If you completely remove (or move) the directories

/usr/share/one/noVNC
/usr/lib/one/sunstone/public/vendor/noVNC

The install script should run without a problem. (No need to set any
variables.)

If you do not have a system wide install, modify the paths accordingly,
of course.

Wkr,

Jhon

On 05/03/2012 12:41 PM, Darshan Upadhyay wrote:
> Thanks hector for your response....
>
> as per your guidelines, again i found the error but new one..
> error message is like
> "tar: /usr/share/one: Cannot chdir: No such file or directory
> Error untaring noVNC"
>
> i have already done [oneadmin at frontend ~] $ONE_LOCATION=/srv/cloud/one
> then from /srv/cloud/one/share, i run the following command,
> [oneadmin at frontend share]sudo ./install_novnc.sh
>
> i am not able to find where i am doing mistake??

Jhon Masschelein
Senior Systeemprogrammeur
SARA - HPCV

Science Park 140