[one-users] Upcoming public Webinar about OpenNebula

knawnd at gmail.com knawnd at gmail.com
Thu May 31 08:05:21 PDT 2012

Tino Vazquez wrote on 31/05/12 18:51:
> Dear OpenNebula users,
>
> C12G Labs has recently started a series of Webinars focused on
> different aspects and possible deployments achieved by OpenNebula. The
> first one open to the general public the first one will be taking
> place next Thursday, 7th of June, at 17:30 CEST. You are most welcome
> to register! [1].
>
> More information about Webinars can be found in the blog post [2].
>
> Best regards,
>
> -Tino
>
> [1] https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/799530135
Dear Tino,

Thanks for info!
But as far as I understand only windows and mac OS users will be able to
attend according to system requirements listed on the web-page with URL
you provided in [1].

  System Requirements

PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer

Would it possible to download and watch that webinar offline later?

Regards,
Nikolay.