[one-users] Cant´t create own working VM for OpenNebula

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Wed May 23 02:40:09 PDT 2012

Hello,

there are two types of contextualization: network and generic. I think you
meant in your email generic contextualization, but for the network to work
you need to implement network contextualization:
(Ubuntu)
https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/tree/master/share/scripts/ubuntu/net-vmcontext

To double-check, I recommend enabling VNC in the VM template to see if the
IP is properly configured from the inside.

By the way, a couple of weeks ago we published a screencast precisely on
how to do this:
http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=2845

cheers,
Jaime