[one-users] help with configuration

Hamza Habib hamzaqadar at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:33:22 PDT 2012

My name is Hamza. I am new to OpenNebula, I was just wondering if I could
get some hint on how to set up OpenNebula. I am following instructions
provided on the following web site
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/OpenNebula. However, when I typed the
following command on on step 2 $ onehost add cluster02 im_kvm vmm_kvm
tm_ssh, I recieve a message reporting that ONE_AUTH file not present on the
server.

Can you please provide me with revelant hint, I am keen in learning
OpenNebula.

PS I am using Ubuntu server version 12.4 to configure OpenNebula using
VMware workstation.Can you also tell me which Hypervisor is best to use
Xen, Vmware or KVM.

Thank you very much

Best regards.

Hamza Habib