[one-users] using opennebula cloud

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Thu Mar 22 07:29:38 PDT 2012

Hi,

On 13 March 2012 07:08, manjunath kadaba sathyanathan
<ksmanjunath87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
> i had requested for opennebula cloud username and password and i received
> them.
> i created a virtual machine instance in cloud.i would like to know few more
> details
>
> 1) how do i run the VM instance in my system?
> 2) can i run  it like the VM instance as that of Amazon EC2?
> 3) is it possible to connect to the VM instance using remote desktop in
> windows?

We offer a 'dummy' cloud intended to try out the different access
mechanisms. Operations upon this cloud will result on virtual networks
and machines resource creations, but no real action whatsoever will be
performed. This means that there will be the illusion that a VM is
created, but in fact it won't be running anywhere.

Cheers

> Thanks & Regards
> K S Manjunath

Daniel Molina