[one-users] What happens with multiple front-ends?

Jhon Masschelein Jhon.Masschelein at Sara.Nl
Thu Mar 22 00:28:07 PDT 2012

Hi,

We have the openebula daemons running on one VM, and Sunstone running on
another VM. (These Vms are of course not controlled by opennebula.)

There should be no problem at all to have multiple instances of the
sunstone web-UI up and running simultaneously. Just make sure you do not
run multiple instances of the Opennebula daemons!

Wkr,

Jhon