[one-users] SOLVED: self service instance type error

Rogier Mars rogier at fortytwo.nl
Sun Mar 18 05:37:44 PDT 2012

Hi,

Another update, it seems to be solved now. The javascript code seems to be case-sensitive.

in compute.js line 262 I've updated the NAME to name (lowercase). Now the instance types are properly formated.

orig:                var type = response[i].INSTANCE_TYPE.NAME;

updated:     	var type = response[i].INSTANCE_TYPE.name;

I've tested with Firefox and Chrome on OS-X 10.7.3

Is this something that is a bug, or that is related to my OS/browser?

Best regards,

rogier