[one-users] VM instance gets default name even if NAME is specified

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Tue Mar 13 05:50:40 PDT 2012

The NAME parameter of the template is primarily intended to name the
template itself. In Sunstone, if you instantiate the VM from the Virtual
Machines section, you can leave the name field blank and the name of the
selected template will be used.

Still, i would suggest you to open a request in http://dev.opennebula.org
if you want the default instantiate button behaviour to be changed, so
that it is considered for the next release.

Thanks!

Hector

Hector Sanjuan
OpenNebula Developer