[one-users] Creating virtual machine is always in the boot state

Alejandro Feijoo Fraga alfeijoo at cesga.es
Tue Mar 13 03:46:26 PDT 2012

Hi.

In the past weeks we have a similar error, our VM keep in BOOT state and
logs only say that deployment.0 was created (but not found in dom0)

Finally we found that Dom0 have process with oneserv and that made a lot
of problems deploying the file with xml data.

We solved the problem restarting the dom0 (in our case was a kvm dom0)

Regards.
Alejandro F.