[one-users] URGENT: custom scheduler in OpenNebula 3.0

Jhon Masschelein Jhon.Masschelein at Sara.Nl
Tue Mar 13 00:27:42 PDT 2012

Hi,

I know there was some work done to use the Haizea scheduler with
Opennebula, but I never realy looked at it myself. It did not sound like
it was a "production ready" solution.

Quick google found me:
http://haizea.cs.uchicago.edu/manual/node30.html

Maybe it's a starting place for you?