[one-users] URGENT: not able to find sched.conf in openneb ula 3.0

Jhon Masschelein Jhon.Masschelein at Sara.Nl
Tue Mar 13 00:25:13 PDT 2012

Hi,

I may be wrong, but I think that file only came with version 3.2(.1)

To change the scheduler behaviour in version 3.0, you need to edit the
executable script:

http://opennebula.org/documentation:archives:rel3.0:schg

Wkr,

Jhon