[one-users] Monitoring issue right after host creation [No Monitoring Information | OpenNebula 3.2.0]

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Fri Mar 9 09:58:34 PST 2012

Hello, your monitoring looks fine.

To get the monitoring information plots in sunstone you need to start the
oneacctd daemon:

http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.2:sunstone#monitoring_and_plots

About your libvirtd warning, it think it's not critical. In my box I have
the same warning but i was able to launch VMs with KVM.

Hope it helps,

Hector

Hector Sanjuan
OpenNebula Developer